Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Family Game Night "This Game Has Everyone Talking"



Okay, So This Game Is Actually Good

I'll be real with you, I wasn't sure what to expect. Another hyped release, another letdown. But this one? Different.

The graphics are nice, sort of sandbox meets open-world, if that makes sense. But honestly, the visuals aren't even the best part. It's the gameplay that hooked me.

You can't just button-mash your way through. You have to think. Plan. And sometimes fail. A lot.

The world feels lived-in, like every corner has a story. Even the random NPCs have something interesting to say, which is rare.

But what really got me was the emotional part. Without spoiling anything, some of those moments hit hard. You actually care about what happens.

Early reviews are calling it a masterpiece. I don't know if I'd go that far, but it's definitely one of the better ones I've played this year.

If you've got a console or a PC, clear some time. Worth it.







Checkout Minecraft here:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-deluxe-collection-pc?OCID=cmmx0j7bkem_SEM_GA_MinecraftAcquisitionUSTraffic_Branded_Minecraft-Creative4-GBL&gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=24015787906&gbraid=0AAAAAC-2-qAWSqpcGfOOsCOZfB53Umx0x&gclid=CjwKCAjwhZDUBhBGEiwAbi5bjpBYY1_fuOapGoE1Q4-byDmaaOWJ_omnTE4cCLef_12WzNnhw6vdahoCjsEQAvD_BwE&tabs=%7B%22details%22%3A0%7D





   

No comments:

Post a Comment